top of page


Jura Trail Challenge - 200 € / Driver

In view of the closure of the establishments before us, the dates will be announced shortly


Jura Trail Challenge, a sporting challenge to be experienced in a team of 2 or more motorcycles on loop circuits between the Doubs and the Territoire de Belfort.

Around 350 km across the Jura to be covered in one day, in less than 14 hours.

These courses take place at around 80% off-road. The remaining 20% ​​notably allows you to fill up at petrol stations located on the track.


Traces are offered in 3 formats:

  • paper road book to be assembled

  • GPS track (.gpx)

  • TRIPY electronic road book


Compulsory equipment:

  • Approved off-road tires (studs, teats)

  • Good lighting

  • A road-book unwinder or a TRIPY road-book or an off-road (not road) GPS per team.


Base camp :


Friday xx September 2020:

Pilot registration from 4 p.m.

After registration, up to 7:00 p.m., all motorcycles without exception are parked in the closed-parc until the next morning.

Briefing and meal around 8:00 a.m.

Saturday xx September 2020:

Breakfast from 7:00 a.m. Departure of the hike from 8:00 am.

Lunch, refreshments.

Base camp meal upon arrival (between 8:30 p.m. and 2:00 a.m.).

Sunday xx September 2020:

Breakfast from 8:30 a.m.


2020 price: € 200 per pilot

includes: Friday, dinner. On Saturday, a trace of the route, a breakfast, an evening meal. On Sunday, a breakfast.


Additional meals possible for non-wheelchair accompanying persons to be paid with registration (contact me):

  • Friday evening meal

  • Breakfast Saturday and / or Sunday morning

  • Lunch Saturday and / or Sunday noon


Provide the essential accommodation in addition for the night of Friday evening and Saturday evening (mobile home, chalet, tent, motorhome, truck)


- mandatory reservation :

In view of the closure of the establishments before us

accommodation will be announced shortly


This is not a race, but a hike to be done in compliance with the highway code and the populations encountered. No obligation to do the course in 14 hours, you will arrive when you arrive.


Stella Alpina5.jpg
bottom of page